Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Halloween Diamond

Hey there readers!  I'm sorry I haven't written to you in a while, but I have been writing a lot!  Here's a story that I wrote for Halloween.  I hope you like it!  Make sure to post a comment and I'll leave one back!  I wrote this story in the form of a letter.  Here goes.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Dear Lauren,

The house that you sold to me doesn’t have many problems, but there are some problems that need to be fixed though.  They aren’t normal or should I say something is very unusual. Right now there are dancing donkeys, eating elephants, and bothering bees, which aren’t my most favorite things in the world! There are man-eating monkeys also.  That really isn’t good.  That totally scares me!  I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw that there was also a slithering snake that talks!

Oh!  I forgot to tell you the scariest things I found in the house.  One of them is that I saw women dressed in long black robes.  They are actually surrounding me right now!  Another scary thing is that when I’m in the shower, the dancing donkeys turn the water red and I don’t even know if I have that knob that says, “R,” on it.  Actually, I don’t believe I do!


One last scary thing that I’ve noticed in this house that you sold to me is that when I’m asleep, the man-eating monkey eats my children during the night.  Somehow, they end up back in their own beds in the morning like nothing ever happened!  It’s unbelievable!  In the morning, they are different though.  They can’t eat breakfast and their bodies look like mummies that are sewn up.  Their eyes look like apples.  I can’t get rid of it.  I can’t get rid of any of it.  Maybe you should come over and see what you can do about all of this. 
                        

Love always,

Neon Yellow


P.S.  Besides, I know what you’re thinking!  My name is not weird or scary!


P.P.S.  BOOOOOO!  Guess what!  


P.P.P.S.  BOOOOOOOO!
 
P.P.P.P.S.  Bring the Halloween Diamond or else they will haunt you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a nice comment and Subscribe to Princess TV by Email.

Enspyre 1 American Pop Culture Blog Headline Animator

Apture