Thursday, March 25, 2010

Dear Abby for Girls: New Peer Advice Column

This is my new advice column on my blog for girls, along the lines of "Dear Abby".  The difference is that I'm a kid and Pauline Phillips, also known as Abigail Van Buren, is an adult.

My advice column is called "Dear Princess Lauren," of course, because everyone on my blog is a princess!

Abigail Van Buren
The way it works is that girls can email me or leave comments, to ask questions or get advice about problems or issues at home, at school, or in the community.

For example, maybe you're dealing with a bully, friendship issues, problems with school work, self esteem, need advice about hairstyles, or just whatever, we can talk about it.


Sisterhood of Clarity - You Are Worthy of High Esteem!
Uploaded by sisterhoodofclarity. - Discover videos of people, family and friends.

Whatever you do, don't feel bad or blame yourself when you have a problem or need help.  We all have a problem and need help sometimes or another.  Maybe other girls with post comments and send email to help out too.  Don't worry, you can share anonymously if you want, just use a nickname or your real name, it's up to you. 

I'll post my answers, suggestions, advice, and resources right here.  Don't worry, you can share anonymously if you want, just use a nickname or your real name, it's up to you. We can help build each other's confidence.

I'll be looking forward to hearing from and sharing with you!  Find out how to contact me.


Thanks for visiting Princess TV. Come back again. Make sure you subscribe below.


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


Princess TV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a nice comment and Subscribe to Princess TV by Email.

Enspyre 1 American Pop Culture Blog Headline Animator

Apture